I love it when my favorite bloggers tell a little more about themselves on a personal basis - things you don't hear about in their weekly posts. I thought it would be fun to write up something like that every once in a while.
Here are a few
- I am a terrible procrastinator. My husband is constantly battling this - trying to think ahead and having to remind me about things more often than he cares to. Bless his heart. I just asked him to name one of my bad habits for this post and he said, "You're always late". See what I mean? He's always fighting it. Shame on me.
- My two favorite bad for me snacks are Coca-Cola Classic and Kit Kat, not necessarily in that order and not necessarily together.
- I get my blue eyes from my Mother. Bless her heart, too. :) Mom has blue eyes; Dad has brown and every one of us kids ended up with blue(ish) eyes and dark hair.
- I believe in ghosts because I've seen one. I was about 16 at the time. I saw a young girl upstairs in our house in the middle of the night. Twenty years later we learned that a family who lived in the house before us had lost a little girl to pneumonia in the early 1900s. Still freaks me out.
- I just finished reading the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. 'Nuff said.
- I am the oldest child in my family and the only one that does not have children, but we're working on that (slowly, but surely). Adoption is a long process and can be very frustrating at times. I've not written anything about it lately because I'm disappointed that there just isn't much to tell.
- I am horribly afraid of scary movies - to such a degree that I can't sleep. Sometimes the previews alone are so bad they disturb me. I don't know how it's legal to show some of those previews during prime time television.
I suppose that's enough for now.